The internet security
and the e-trading
I think that there is any relationship between the internet security and e-trading activity and I think that you should be using the internet security that suitable for your e-trading software and I think that if you want to watching the stock from yahoo and you could using many internet security becuase it could be using in everywhere but if you want to using the e-trading software and you should be using the internet security that had been using the os to operating those software becuase the integard is using DNS for making it could be launching the browser and there is many aspect that making your allow to installing the software to pc such DOS ( Disk Operating System ) or OS ( Operating System ) for windows there is three kind of OS such XP SP 1 , XP Sp 2 or XP SP 3 or vista and higher more than that and please asking the pc proffesor for more futher information . (e-magazine )
Sincerely
Arief R
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar